Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The night aliens abducted me

--Originally Posted January 25th 2006 on Myspace --
This is a re-cap of my night last night. Hope it makes some sense!

Ok so I went outside to light a small fire lastnight, just after dark. I had it goin pretty good, and threw one more pieve of paper in it just to be sure..hehe...(I love fire, controlled fire that is).
Next thing I know I am inside, I HAVE NO IDEA what is going on, shelly is panicing I panic. I dont remember anything I did for the whole day, and I am covered in mud and my glasses are missing. Next thing that happens my mom + sis show up, as does the sheriff and ambulance. They do some blood tests, find my blood sugar to be low. Aparently I was having a hard time breathing and sweating real bad. So I get a ride to the hospital in the ambulance, and get put on oxygen as I couldnt breath.
Upon arrival I am immeidately brought to a room and tests begin. They ask me if I know who I am, what day it is (I never know that) and who the prez is. So in the end I was at the hospital for a while doin blood work, and several xrays. Turns out I hurt myself pretty bad falling wherever I fell. My right ankle, right wrist, and back are in extreme pain. So I am given two seperate morphine shots, which just barely cool the pain. After all is said and done they dont really know what happened, and everything comes back ok.
Today (the day after) my whole body hurts really bad. My jaw hurts so bad I cant really chew, and I cant move very well at all. I have numerous cuts and scrapes all over. Luckily we found my glasses later on lastnight, nowhere near where I should have been.
I still have no idea what happened, and I dont remember anything that happened up until the ambulance came. I have never experienced not knowing what is happening or how I got inside, and it was the most freightning thing I have had to deal with.
Somehow I walked from the fire, past the front door apparently fell and knocked my glasses off, and then fell a few more times on the way to the door it seems. I wish never to repeat this, and hope you dont either!

No comments: